Jenice & Andres

Jenice & Andres
Pregnant on Paper!

Jewel

Jewel
This is our little spoiled princess!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 Month Approval Anniversary

Today makes 5 months since our ICBF approval. Time has flown by. Lets hope it stays that way. Nothing much going on at all, just our usual. We had a busy week last week and ended up going to bed late every night especially on Thursday night because we went to the Marlins game with Andres' parents, there was a rain delay and the game ended up starting late and ending late but we ended up kicking butt and winning I think 11-2 was the final score. On Friday, we left to the keys and we got back a little while ago. I had a very relaxing weekend and caught up on much needed sleep. I decided to get online now to check out the other blogs I keep track of- Especially since 2 families from our agency are in Colombia right now to pick up their kids.
However, I better get to bed because little Jewel is sitting here next to me staring at me - she likes me to go to bed with her so that she can eat her treat in bed with me.
Good Night!

No comments: